Winters have arrived and a lot of us experience dry, flaky skin, dandruff issues, rough frizzy hair and many more conditions as the rough dry weather in winters removes the moisture content from our skin as well as hair. Almost all of us had experienced that white lines in Winters which is a result of dryness. Applying moisturizers, hair masks may help you temporarily but this is not a permanent solution to a problem. Nature had gifted us many natural ingredients that we totally ignore because we are too busy in our lives that we opt for a readymade solution instead of preparing our own stuff.
Herbal products are trending in this era, but deeply we know herbal products are nothing but the natural ingredients formulated & stored in a container that we use in our daily needs or the ingredients we are commonly aware of. Our ancestors do not have these readymade facilities so they prepared their own stuff and used it and live hundred years, now the aVerage age limit for a person is hardly 70 years. Our ancestors wrote books mentioning all the formulations that were used in their times, be it any skin disease, hair condition, fever, cold, or cough all solutions are available in Vedas.
One such natural ingredient is Aloe Vera, a boon to mankind embedded with enormous medicinal properties widely used in various cosmetics to treat various skin as well as hair conditions. Aloe Vera is an ancient plant that has been used for centuries both internally and externally to heal wounds, cure digestive issues, and decrease inflammation. Aloe Vera also promotes healthy skin. The gel from the aloe Vera plant can be applied directly to the face and consumed as a supplement in order to achieve healthy and youthful-looking skin.
Aloe Vera is a plant that belongs to the spurge family with fleshy leaves. Aloe provides many benefits for skin which makes it useful in beauty products. Aloe Vera is one of the most popular plants on earth, and for good reason. It’s versatile, moisturizing, and cooling. The saponins in Aloe help to soothe skin inflammation and reduce redness, while polysaccharides act as humectants to draw water into the skin. Aloe Vera is great for people with sensitive or dry skin. Aloe Vera is a type of succulent plant that grows in arid climates. It can be used for various benefits, including home remedies for minor burns, sunburns, inflammation, and other conditions.
How to use Aloe Vera for Skin & Hair
Aloe Vera with Turmeric
- Take fresh Aloe Vera leaves and remove the gel
- Add a pinch of turmeric to it
- Apply this mixture on face and neck region
- Keep it for 10 minutes, then wash it off with normal water
- Aloe Vera hydrates skin and turmeric possess antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties that help to resolve the skin conditions
Aloe Vera for Hair
- Suffering from dry frizzy hair, just take a few leaves of Aloe Vera
- Remove the gel
- Blend it in a mixer
- Apply to hair from roots to end
- Keep it for 15 minutes then wash it off with normal water
- Aloe Vera provides moisture to the hair and prevents frizziness
Aloe Vera + Coconut oil for Hair
- Blend Aloe Vera gel with 2 teaspoons of pure coconut oil
- Apply this mixture to roots and ends of hair before washing hair
- Keep it for at least 30 minutes
- Then wash it off with normal water
- Aloe Vera and Coconut oil together form a powerful combination for hair strengthening & smoothness
Aloe Vera + Saffron strands for Skin
READ ALSO: CAN SAFFRON HELP MAKE YOUR SKIN FAIR
- Blend Aloe Vera gel and a few saffron strands together
- Apply this mixture with the help of cotton to your face & neck area
- Keep it for 15 minutes
- Then wash it off with normal water
- Saffron provides a natural glow to your skin & Aloe Vera possess anti-bacterial properties that prevent acne and any other skin condition
Aloe Vera & Honey
- Blend Aloe Vera gel & 1 teaspoon of honey together
- Apply this mixture to face
- Keep it for 10 minutes
- Wash it off with normal water
- If you are suffering from very dry skin, then do try this hack. It will work perfectly for your dry skin
The above-mentioned benefits of Aloe Vera are not just limited; apart from these it possesses other very effective health benefits. If you are allergic to any of these above ingredients do please avoid it and it’s advised to do a patch test before applying it directly.